WTG activity about quality management systems, ISO certificate: The implementation of a quality management system in an enterprise strengthens its ability to provide product/service that corresponds consequently to the requirements of its customers and which is arranged with the legal and lawful requirements, where this is essential.
The implementation of ISO 9001:2008 model in the daily practical operation of an organization aims to:
- Increase confidence to the customer that the product/service that was provided to him is conformed to the specifications that were asked.
- Ensure that the delivery of products to the customer meets the requirements that have been agreed between him and the company.
- The implementation of continuous improvement meters aiming at the satisfaction of not only present but also future requirements of its customers.
The main benefits of implementing and certifying such a system are:
- Strategic advantage against the competitors.
- Better administrative control.
- Transparency in the application of processes of the enterprise.
- Reliability against the customers and the suppliers.
- Continuous improvement.