ISO 27001:2005 INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
The effective management of information security in an organization includes all business and operational processes as well as the staff related to information security.Information Security should be an ongoing procedure, which when implemented, can help an organization deal with safety issues and fulfill its objectives.
ISO 27001 main target is to help Organizations establish and maintain an information security management system. ISO 27001 standard is applicable to all organizations regardless their size. It can help an organization to satisfy the needs and requirements for information security.
Advantages of implementation and certification:
- Operation of a user friendly and verifiable strategy for information security management.
- Organizational issues are resolved.
- Information security now becomes a prevention tool.
- Increases the client’s trust and confidence.
- Implementation of the most modern trends and methods.